Thursday, August 11, 2011

Best Birthday Ever!

I normally dedicate this blog to cake, but today I wanted to share about something sweeter. My amazing friends, and my amazing birthday. I have to say, I had the most incredible weekend filled with laughter, good food and shenanigans. I wanted to share some photos from my party I threw at my house. I made a ton of appetizers, had a bartender over to mix some fancy drinks from Watermelon Martini's to Pineapple Basil Mojitos! The theme of our night was "Life is Sweet"... Enjoy the photos!

The poster that the club made us for our birthday.
We LOVE Social Nightclub.
We will probably still go when we are 70.


Some of the name cards I made for the appetizers.


Sugar scrub I made as favors to my guests.
"We all deserve a little sugar"


A big dish for candy. "Life is Sweet"


I personalized  llollipops for my guests as well.


The personalized water bottles (I made these too)


The personalized wine bottles I made
All my ladies love wine, even the cheap stuff :)


The Birthday bar.



The drink picks I made. Next time, I will print them on prettier paper.
They said...
"Life is sweet, Eat the cake!"
"Life is sweet at 27" (for me) and "Life is sweet at 25" for Samm.


Samm & I at our booth inside the nightclub.


To all the ladies that came friday night, I am so lucky to have you in my life... You are by far some of my favorite friends and I appreciate you taking time to come celebrate with me.


Not stopping there...


 Some more photos from the weekend... In no particular order.




Earlier in the day I got a cake made for me. Carrot with pineapple drizzle. DELISH!


I caught April and Ellen decorating my desk!



After bottomless mimosa's and a afternoon in old Sacramento,
We ended up on a free afternoon cruise. Complete with wine :)


After the cruise, we showered, bought dresses and again went to Social.



The gift from my coworkers... Oodles of Cake stuff.



From my sweet honey, A tiffany's cupcake charm & chain.



A special birthday menu at "The Press" restaurant. Such amazing company and great dinner.
Thanks to those who actually showed up. Stephanie, Steve, Shayla, Patrick... We love you.



I am so grateful for everyone that made my birthday so special.
Thank you for your love.





No comments:

Post a Comment