Monday, March 28, 2011

Beals Wedding

My First wedding... I was so nervous. It took a lot of preparation and ingredients, a lot of time and help from my best friend and sister.

I can say, this was a success and the feeling of accomplishment was really amazing.
Thank you to my Dad for building these great cupcake towers.
Thank you to my wonderful boyfriend for painting and assembling them.
Thank you Mom for being my biggest fan.
Thank you to April for her cupcake pans.
Thank you to Jody for her kitchen, time, and help.
Thank you Sam for the moral support and help setting up. (Thank you also for wearing my awesome apron)
Thank you friends for being so encouraging of my craft.
Thank you Melissa Beals for getting married.

Without all of you, well... I wouldn't be making 200 cupcakes.



Chocolate & Vanilla bean cupcakes with a decadent cream cheese frosting.


The florist brought the flowers, and we got to set them up how we liked them. That was a fun added bonus.


I am very happy, relieved and ready for a beer in this photo.


Samm & I. Showing off the aprons.


The bride was very happy, I got good reviews and some requests for business cards. Overall I am happy I accomplished this. It is something I thought I would never do.
Would i do this again? ... Yes.   .  .  .  But not for a while.
Yay Cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment